Value-Added Tax (VAT)
Value-Added Tax (VAT) must be charged on copy-editing, editing, proofreading, transcreation, transcription, and translation services in Ireland.
InfoMarex Translations is registered for VAT in the Republic of Ireland under VAT number IE2682225B.
InfoMarex Translations must charge VAT at the 23% rate to all clients:
- in the Republic of Ireland whether they have a VAT registration number or not;
- in the European Union who do not have a VAT registration number.
InfoMarex Translations shall NOT charge VAT to any client:
- in the Republic of Ireland, who produces a current VAT-exemption certificate;
- in the European Union, who has a valid VAT registration number in the client’s own Member State of the European Union;
- who is located outside the European Union.