Value-Added Tax (VAT)
Value-Added Tax (VAT) is charged on copy-editing, editing, proofreading, transcription, and translation services in Ireland.
InfoMarex Translations is registered for VAT in the Republic of Ireland under VAT number IE2682225B.
InfoMarex Translations must charge VAT at the 21% rate to all clients:
- in the Republic of Ireland whether or not they have a VAT registration number, or
- in the European Union who do not have a VAT registration number.
InfoMarex Translations will NOT charge VAT to any client:
- in the Republic of Ireland who produces a current VAT-exemption certificate, or
- in the European Union who has a valid VAT registration number in the client’s own Member State, or
- who is located outside the European Union.